Hi there. This site used to be called “Dirty Sex Poems” (thereby the domain name). And the poems on here used to be – that’s right dirty sexy poems. Things change and I’ve now started making eBooks (the poetry kind), which are essentially the collections of my best shit. And since I’m not going to make paid content (my eBooks) freely available on this site, I’ve reserved it for the most;
rape poetry you will ever find. On THIS site you find the texts Amazons publishers wouldn’t let through. The stuff you DON’T want your children (or the rest of you family probably) to read. Thereby the new name “Hardcore Rape Sex Poems”.
All poems on this site are about rape, in some way. Altough rape is not funny when it happens in reality, it can be really funny in made-up scenarios where some really fucked up shit goes down. You fuck a daughter in front of her mother?
- Reality: NOT fun.
- In a story? VERY fun
-especially when the mother can’t resist jumping in herself. And then her husband comes home and watches it all in awe. Calls his buddies so they can come over and drink beer and watch THIS HOLE ARMAGEDDON GO DOWN!!!!
I just make up random shit that I find hilarious, and try to present it in a poetic, structured way, preferably with rhymes and some kind of plot.
For someone on this site, the books of highest interest would be:
My current eBooks that are available on Amazon are:
- Neurotic poems about Love
- Crazy Funny Sex Poems
- Wicked Sex Tales
- Epic Tales Told in Verse
- Holy Poems for People in Pain
- Spiritual Pondering from a Coked up Mind on Benzo
- For longer descriptions just read it on Amazon.
- If you are drawn to stuff that is CRAZY and involve SEX then read number 2 and 3. That is Crazy & Funny Sex Poems and Wicked Sex Tales.
- Number 1 is obviously love poems but not in the cheesy way you’d expect. Not at all.
- The most “spiritual” of them all would be number 5 and 6. The words Spiritual and cerebral are the most fitting for them.
- Number 4, Epic Tales Told in Verse are a bunch of straight forward, no-nonsense hard hitting stories about life. If you like practical and pragmatic poetry this is for you.